From Winnipeg Digital Repeater Group HSMM
Revision as of 14:11, 25 October 2015 by Wikiadmin
- Until we haul a full sledmount, rubber mat and weights to the top of the building, the small panel and omni are attached to a part of the ladder
- Inside equipment
- Actually almost nothing - there is a small cabinet with power outlet inside and PoE, feeding a 350ft run of outdoor cat5e to our mounting location. There is no UPS at present
- There is no UPS at prevent, finding something that fits in the cabinet could be difficult, else we could go with two 12V batteries and a charger / feed circuit.
- install 5.9Ghz backhaul pointed to 55N, and maybe another site.
- picture of site and radios